Thursday, April 13th, 2023
Dear Residents and Business Owners,
Apple Studios will be filming scenes for the upcoming season of the television show, “Catamount” in your neighborhood on Monday the 17th. To support our equipment and production vehicles, streets will be permitted as NO PARKING zones marked by No Parking Signs. We kindly ask that residents move their vehicles prior to our arrival. Any vehicles not moved will be relocated to another street in the neighborhood by the Philadelphia Police Department. Below are the dates and times of the NO PARKING zones for the neighborhood. subject to change, please obey signs when posted if the street is not listed below:
Sunday, April 16th, 12:00 PM to Monday, April 17th, 11:00 PM
- North side of `Spruce St. between 19th and 22nd St.
- West side of 20th St between Locust St and Pine St
- East side of 21st St between Locust St. and Pine St.
- East side of 22nd St, between Spruce St and Pine St
- North side of Rittenhouse St. between 21st St. and 20th St. Half block closer to 20th St.
- South side of Locust St between 16th St and 17th St
- Both sides of Locust St between 17th St and 18th St half block closest to 17th St
- West side of 16th St between Locust St and James St
- South side of Market St. between 21st St and 18th St.
Resident Displacement Parking will be provided to residents affected by our filming. The displacement parking zone will be located on the North side of Locust Street between 20th Street and 23rd Street. Displacement Parking will take place between Sunday, April 16th, 9 AM and Tuesday, April 18th, 9 AM. Please remember to not block truck turns.
In addition, our scenes will involve the production crew working with equipment on the street. For safety reasons, this will require us to implement Intermittent Traffic Control during filming. Please see the information regarding the affected streets and times Above:
Intermittent Traffic Control:
- Spruce Street (at 19th Street) – Monday, April 17th: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- 20th Street (at Pine Street) - Monday, April 17th: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- To ensure our shoot is completed safely, and with minimal impact to the neighborhood, our production is working closely with the City of Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Police Department, and the Greater Philadelphia Film Office (215.686.2668). In order to safeguard the public as well as our cast and crew we are working under the protocols determined by the City of Philadelphia, Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Pennsylvania Department of Health, film industry COVID-19 specialists, and our own Health & Safety Advisory team. All our crew will be tested for COVID-19 prior to filming in your neighborhood. Symptoms will be monitored daily. All crewmembers will be required to wear PPE at all times and maintain social distancing when possible. Our crew will also be relegated to specific work areas while on site.
If you should have any questions or concerns about our filming, please call, Email, or look for a Location Department representative on set.
We look forward to filming in your neighborhood and thank you in advance for your cooperation and consideration.
Season 1 Locations Department