MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Pa. (WHTM) — The King of Prussia Mall recently announced the arrival of seven new stores; five of them will be opening in Pennsylvania for the first time.
The King of Prussia Mall, located at 160 N. Gulph Rd., is welcoming the following ‘First-to-Market’ stores in the near future:
- TravisMathew is a men’s and women’s clothing brand that was founded back in 2007 and is inspired by the culture and lifestyle of Southern California. According to King of Prussia Mall, the new retailer is expected to open its doors in Spring 2023.
Under Armour Brand House:
- Though Pennsylvania already has several Under Armour Factory Houses, in Hershey and in Lancaster – for the first time Pennsylvania will be greeted with an Under Armour Brand House. Under Armour Brand House tends to be the store locations where Under Armour showcases its newest products and technologies. The store is expected to open in Spring 2023.
- This Paris-based luxury clothing brand, often mentioned in various forms of pop culture, is opening its doors this month for the first time in Pennsylvania. Balenciaga offers a wide range of designer shirts, jackets, hoodies, handbags, shoes, and more!
- BruMate is a popular drinkware company that specializes in creating modern and sleek cups, coolers, beer cooler sleeves, and a lot more! The new store will be opening for the first time in Pennsylvania sometime in March 2023.
- This one is for all the Pennsylvania gamers – Razer recently opened its doors at the King of Prussia Mall back in January 2023. Razer offers a vast selection of gaming equipment, from gaming chairs, keyboards, microphones, PCs, headsets, and a whole lot more!