Dear Residents and Business Owners,
Due to Weather, our filming date of Friday March 17th has shifted to Friday March 24th. Below is listed our new dates and times for Intermittent Traffic Control, and No Parking Zone. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Intermittent Traffic Control:
- Spruce Street (at 19th Street) - Friday, March 24th: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- 20th Street (at Pine Street) - Friday, March 24th: 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Rittenhouse Square (at W Rittenhouse Square) - Friday, March 24th: 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Our scenes will involve the production crew working with equipment on the street. For safety reasons this will require us implement Intermittent Traffic Control during filming. Please see the information regarding the affected streets and times Above:
In addition, to support our equipment and production vehicles, streets will be permitted as NO PARKING zones marked by No Parking Signs. We kindly ask that residents move their vehicles prior to our arrival. Any vehicles not moved will be relocated to another street in the neighborhood by the Philadelphia Police Department. Below are the dates and times of the NO PARKING zones for the neighborhood:
Wednesday, March 22nd, 6:00 AM to Saturday, March 25th, 1:00 AM
- South side of Spruce St, between 20th St. and 21st St. (Bike Lane).
Thursday, March 23rd, 12:00 PM to Saturday, March 25th, 1:00 AM
- North side of Spruce St. between 19th St and 21st St.
- West side of 20th St between Locust St and Pine St
- South side of Spruce St. Between 21st St and 22nd St (Bike Lane Only)
- East side of 21st St between Locust St. and Pine St.
- East side of 23rd St. between Armory St. and Ludlow St.
- Both sides of Spruce St between 22nd St and 23rd St
- North side of Rittenhouse St. between 21st St. and 20th St. Half block closer to 20th St.
- Both sides of Market St. between 21st St and 18th St.
Monday, March 27th, 6:00 AM to Tuesday, March 28th, 9:00 PM
- South side of Spruce St, between 20th St. and 21th St. (Bike Lane).
To ensure our shoot is completed safely, and with minimal impact to the neighborhood, our production is working closely with the City of Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Police Department, and the Greater Philadelphia Film Office (215.686.2668). In order to safeguard the public as well as our cast and crew we are working under the protocols determined by the City of Philadelphia, Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Pennsylvania Department of Health, film industry COVID-19 specialists, and our own Health & Safety Advisory team. All our crew will be tested for COVID-19 prior to filming in your neighborhood. Symptoms will be monitored daily. All crewmembers will be required to wear PPE at all times and maintain social distancing when possible. Our crew will also be relegated to specific work areas while on site.
If you should have any questions or concerns about our filming, please call, Email, or look for a Location Department representative on set.
We look forward to filming in your neighborhood and thank you in advance for your cooperation and consideration.
Season 1 Locations Department