Dear Residents and Business Owners,
Due to the impending heavy rains that are expected throughout the day tomorrow (Wednesday, 11/30), we will no longer be filming. Tomorrow’s work will be moved to Thursday, December 1st. To help maintain safety, the 2100 block of Spruce Street will be closed to vehicular and non-resident pedestrian traffic during filming, which is expected to occur between the hours of 6:00am and 6:00pm. During non-filming hours, these streets will be open.
Streets will be permitted as NO PARKING zones in order to support our equipment and production vehicles. We kindly ask that residents move their vehicles prior to our arrival. Any vehicles not moved will be relocated to another street in the neighborhood by the Philadelphia Parking Authority. Below are the new dates and times of the NO PARKING zones:
Monday, November 28th, 8:00 PM to Thursday, December 1st, 10:00 PM
● East side of 22nd St. between Locust St. and Pine St.
● East side of 21st St. between Locust St. and Pine St.
● North side of Spruce St. between 21st St. and 22nd St.
● Both sides of Market St. between 19th St. and 21st St.
● 5 spots on the North side of Spruce St. between 20th St. and 21st St. closest to 21st St.
● North side of Spruce St. between 22nd St. and 23rd St.
● 5 spots on the South side of Spruce St. between 22nd St. and 23rd St. closest to 22nd St.
● North Side of Rittenhouse Sq, between 20th St and 21st St (half block closest to 21st St)
Monday, November 28th, 8:00 PM to Tuesday, November 29st, 4:00 PM
● Both sides of Spruce St. Half block between 23rd St. and 24th St. closest to 23rd St.
The City will be offering resident displacement parking on the following blocks:
· North side of Locust Street between 20th and 23rd Streets
· North side of Pine Street between 20th and 22nd Streets (parking in the Bike Lane).
This displacement parking will be available during the below dates and times:
Monday, November 28th, 9:00 AM to Friday, December 2nd, 9:00 AM
Please, park per the resident displacement parking signs, avoid parking on corners and avoid truck and bus turns.
To ensure our shoot is completed safely, and with minimal impact to the neighborhood, our production is working closely with the City of Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Police Department, and the Greater Philadelphia Film Office (215.686.2668). In order to safeguard the public as well as our cast and crew we are working under the protocols determined by the City of Philadelphia, Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Pennsylvania Department of Health, film industry COVID-19 specialists, and our own Health & Safety Advisory team.
If you should have any questions or concerns about our filming, please call, or look for a Location Department representative on set.
As always, we look forward to filming in your neighborhood. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and consideration.
Uncle George Productions, LLC
Season 4 Locations Department
"Servant" Season 4 Locations Department
Uncle George Productions, LLC